In this course, you will learn:
- What does it mean to be influential? How does one persuade others to pursue a unified goal? How does one leverage power?
- How to develop influence and to become more effective in achieving your organizational goals.
- By the end of this course, you’ll know your own strengths and how to use them to get what you need, how to gain power and influence, and how to leverage relationships and alliances to achieve your goals in both business and in life.
- By the end of this module, you’ll be better able to analyze organizational structure, recognize processes within your organization that need improvement, and use your power of influence to optimize these processes.
- In this module, you’ll examine social networks and relationships, and learn how they can help you accomplish your organizational goals.
- You’ll be able to differentiate between dense and disconnected networks, and weigh the benefits and costs of diversification within your networks.