In this course, you will learn
- Preparation to make sure you are respected as a interviewer;
- Which recording methods to use, as the technological medium can affect you and your interviewee;
- How to reduce the inevitable nerves that come with doing interviews;
- The importance of using open-ended questions to get people to open up and tell you fascinating stories; and,
- How to write up your interviews into blog posts and newspaper or magazine articles that are coherent and interesting to read.