In this course, you will learn:
- Understand the basic biological principles of tissue integration and the clinical consequences of implant technology.
- Prior to implant therapy, identify the important stages of patient examination, communication, and risk assessment.
- In Implant Therapy, make decisions based on the concepts of comprehensive treatment planning.
- Learn about the most common procedures, techniques, and possibilities, and limitations in modern implant surgery.
- Identify and comprehend the primary short- and long-term risks and consequences of implant therapy.
- Develop maintenance techniques to promote successful and long-lasting dental implant treatments.