In this course, you will :
- Understand the fundamental biological principles of tissue integration
- Understand the evolution of Implant technology and the clinical implications
- Identify the key stages of patient examination, communication and risk assessment and prior to implant therapy
- Practice decision making as directed by the principles of comprehensive treatment planning in Implant Therapy
- Understand the main procedures, techniques, potential and limitations of modern implant surgery
- Understand the current techniques, procedures and decision making in implant prosthodontics.