In this course, you will :
- Discover how to set up and run your own online store, as well as how to market your products both online and in person.
- Learn about product illustration and the various options available to help you build your brand. Then, go over important financial issues, such as how to budget for and price your products.
- Proceed to the creative stage of the process and begin work on your illustration. Create a series of cohesive elements by hand or digitally.
- Before adding colour, learn how to refine them into a detailed composition. Finish up in Photoshop and learn how to rearrange your artwork to fit printer templates.
- It's time to open up shop! Jessica walks you through the process and provides helpful tips on photographing your printed products and writing engaging descriptions. She also shows how to create a useful wholesale catalogue or line sheet.
- Finally, learn how to package and ship orders, as well as tips for marketing your products online and making them stand out at craft shows.
1. Starting Out
- Financial Aspects: Pricing and Budget
- Vendors and Printing Needs
- Building Your Brand
- Introduction to Product Illustration
2. The Artwork
- Starting the Illustration
- Finishing the Illustration
- Rearranging to Fit Printer Templates
3. The Online Shop
- Creating a Wholesale Catalog
- Online Shop Basics
- Photographing the Products
4. Shipping, Marketing, and Tips
- Craft Shows and Tips
- Packing and Shipping Orders