In this course, you will learn
- The foundational skills required to launch a career in the enterprise platform that powers over 68% of worldwide transactions.
- To various operating systems, mainframe applications, and get real-time hands-on experience on an IBM Z server. The skills acquired on completion of this Professional Certificate allows the learner to pursue a career as a mainframe application developer, system programmer, system administrator, or a DBA Practitioner.
- There are three courses in this specialisation, please be sure to complete all three in order to maximise your time and effort.
- Course 1: Introduction to Enterprise Computing
- Course 2 : Getting Started on Mainframe with z/OS Commands and Panels
- Course 3 : Basic System Programming on IBM Z On successful completion of this professional certificate, the learners will be eligible to claim the IBM z/OS Mainframe Practitioner Professional Certificate badge.