In this course, you will :
- Learn essential knowledge and current skills for a rewarding career in IT and Technical Support.
- Learn in-demand hardware and software skills that will allow you to assist users in selecting, installing, and configuring their devices, operating systems, and applications.
- Develop the essential computer networking, cybersecurity, and cloud computing skills required by IT Support and Helpdesk specialists.
- To become job-ready, practise customer service and troubleshooting skills through hands-on labs, demos, and interactive exercises.
- Introduction to Hardware and Operating Systems
- Introduction to Software, Programming, and Databases
- Introduction to Networking and Storage
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Essentials
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Technical Support
- Technical Support Case Studies and Project