In this course, you will :
- Identify the various architectural families, as well as the enhancements for each architecture family and the operating system functions.
- Explain the concept of a Sysplex and describe the security methods available for z/OS.
- Define the IOCDS's IOCP statements and explain the concept of activation profiles.
- Describe the IPLing of an operating system.
- Introduction to Enterprise Computing
- IBM COBOL Basics
- IBM COBOL Core
- IBM COBOL Software Development Practices
- IBM COBOL Data and File Management
- IBM COBOL Basic Testing and Debugging
- IBM COBOL Software Development Process