In this course, you will learn:
- The various types of virtual reality gadgets, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- How virtual reality apps vary from other types of interactive software.
- What factors contribute to the success of a virtual reality application.
- When it comes to designing virtual reality software, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- WebVR is a simple VR programming language.
- VR definition and display systems
- 3D Tracking and Input Devices
- How to interact with the VR environment
- How to move around in VR
- 3D Menus and Text Input
- VR app design