In this course, you will learn :
- How to create and execute a macro.
- When and why macros fail to work.
- How to deal with fundamental macro issues.
- Why macros can help you save time, reduce errors, and automate routine tasks.
- How to use macros to send emails, make PowerPoint presentations, and even write Word reports.
- Why macros can be dangerous, and what to watch out for when using them.
1. What is a Macro?
2. Recording a Macro
- Recording a Macro
- Enabling the Developer Tab
- Step 1: Clicking Record
- Step 2: Recording your Macro
- Step 3: Clicking Stop and Saving your Macro
3. Running a Macro
- Step 4: Running Your Macro
- Where to use a Macro?
4. Let's Create a Macro - Formatting a Report Example
- Create a Macro Example - Formatting a Report
- Create a Macro Example - Filtering Data