In this course, you will :
- Discover what the term "keywords" means and the concepts you should keep in mind as you begin to compile your own list of keywords.
- When you understand how search works and how consumers search, you can begin to understand the various types of keywords and how they fit into the buyer's journey.
- Investigate the significance of understanding a business and a marketplace from the inside out, as well as the nuts and bolts of creating a keyword seed list.
- Learn how to expand your keyword seed list by utilising a variety of data sources and free tools.
- Investigate some of the paid keyword research tools (as well as the free trials they provide) that can help you improve your local keyword research.
- What are keywords?
- What are the different types of keywords?
- What types of keywords can I, and should I, target?
- How to write a keyword seed list
- How to expand your keyword list using free tools
- Creating a keyword portfolio
- Paid tools for keyword research
- Pulling your data together
- What next?