In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Udemy's recommended course creation process to create an online course.
- How to use the tools and resources that are available to you as an Udemy instructor.
- To validate or refine your course topic, use the Marketplace Insights tool to identify in-demand topics.
- Learn how to define your course's ideal learners.
- Determine and write down specific learning objectives.
- Create practical activities and assessments to propel a high-quality course.
- Make a course outline that is well-structured.
- Produce your course content using best practises for video recording and editing.
- Create an enticing course landing page to attract the right students to your course.
- Your course will be successfully launched.
- Use your instructor dashboard to manage and evolve your course, as well as to expand your Udemy audience.
1. Getting Started
- Refine your course topic using Marketplace Insights
- Identify your intended learners for your course
- Activity: Identify your course topic and intended learners
2. Structure Your Course
- Learning Objectives: What are they and why do they matter?
- Activity: Write your learning objectives
- Practice Activities: People learn by doing
- Assessments measure learning
- Activities and assessments you can create on Udemy
- Structuring your course
3. Create Your Content
- Plan what you're going to say
- Accessibility considerations
- Instructor Perspective: Best practices for speaking on camera
- How to set up your recording space to create high quality videos
- Instructor Perspective: Recording setup for talking head videos
- Instructor Perspective: Recording setup for screencast videos
- Activity: Create a test video
- Editing best practices
- Instructor Perspective: Adding graphics to your videos
- Creating course resources
4. Launch Your Course
- Tour the course builder
- Upload your course content to Udemy
- Write a compelling course landing page
- Publishing your course