In this course, you will :
- Discover why the Spring Framework is one of the most popular Java development frameworks.
- The course covers a variety of techniques for Java Object Dependency Injection that make use of different types of configuration data, such as XML, Annotations, and Java Configuration Classes with Factory Methods.
- Create services using different Url templates, consume and respond with JSON or XML payloads, and create custom HTTP headers.
- Students who want to learn how Java interacts with databases in a modern framework should take this course.
- This course explains some high-level patterns used in Microservice architectures, as well as the motivation for moving away from monolithic application development and toward these architectures.
- Spring - Ecosystem and Core
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Rest Controllers
- Spring Data Repositories
- Spring - Cloud Overview