In this course, you will learn :
- How the Internet Facilitates Data Packet Movement.
- What Is the Distinction Between Local and Wide Area Networks? (LAN, WAN).
- The HTTP and HTTPS Protocols Explained.
- How DNS Lookups Function.
- How SMTP and IMAP are used in email exchange.
- The Operation of Network Ports and Firewalls.
- What is the distinction between hardware and software firewalls?
- A Summary of the Web Development Process.
- How to Plan the Construction of a Small Website.
How the Internet Works
- The Internet Overview
- The HTTP Protocol
- The HTTPS Protocol
- The SMTP Protocol and Local Mail Delivery
- Outbound Mail Delivery
- Network Basics - LAN and WAN
- Network Ports and Firewalls
2. The Web Development Process - An Overview
Web Development Process Overview
3, Planning a Website
Web Application Planning Overview