In this course, you will :
- Discover what a random effect is and how to use it to model your data. The course then moves on to linear mixed-effect regressions.
- These powerful models will enable you to investigate data with a more complex structure than a standard linear regression.
- Following that, the course teaches generalised linear mixed-effect regressions.
- Generalized linear mixed-effects models can model more types of data, such as binary responses and count data.
- As a subset of mixed-effect modelling, the course covers repeated-measures analysis.
- Overview and introduction to hierarchical and mixed models
- Linear mixed-effect models
- Generalized linear mixed-effect models
- Repeated Measures