In this course, you will :
- Learn about Google Data Studio as a Business Intelligence (BI) tool for Enterprises.
- How to Create Interactive and Beautiful Dashboards with Google Data Studio
- With Live Examples, learn how to connect to various data sources.
- All of the Chart Types in Google Data Studio, such as Bar, Time Series, Geo Maps, Scatter Plots, and so on, as well as how to configure each of them
- Reports can be shared as-is, as customised bookmarks, or as templates.
- Embedding external content in your report, such as websites, as well as embedding your report in your website with a live example.
- To increase user interaction, include Action Controls such as Dropdowns, Sliders, and other Filter controls in your report.
- How to Combine Data from Multiple Tables to Create a Single Report
- Make difficult-to-calculate fields and parameters.
- REGEX EXP is an advanced feature (Regular Expressions)
- Using Community Visualizations and Built-in Templates to quickly create a working report.
- Best Chart Practices for Creating Practical, Interactive, Feature-Rich, and Beautiful Reports
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Introducing Report Canvas
- Using the new 'Explorer' Feature
- Creating and Configuring Various Chart Types
- Sharing Reports
- Managing Google Data Studio Reports
- Best Practices to create Reports in Data Studio