In this course, you will :
- Implement a number of different structured and unstructured storage models.
- Discuss the various cloud-based application managed service options.
- Describe how security in the cloud is managed in Google Cloud.
1. Where Do I Store This Stuff?
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Structured and Unstructured Storage in the Cloud
- Unstructured Storage using Cloud Storage
- Lab Intro: Cloud Storage - Qwikstart - CLI/SDK
- Cloud Storage: Qwik Start - CLI/SDK
- SQL Managed Services
- Exploring Cloud SQL
- Cloud SQL for MySQL: Qwik Start
- Cloud Spanner as a Managed Service
- NoSQL Managed Services Options
- Cloud Datastore a NoSQL Document Store
- Cloud Bigtable as a NoSQL Option
2. There’s an API for That!
- The Purpose of APIs
- Cloud Endpoints
- Lab Intro: Cloud Endpoints - Qwik Start
- Cloud Endpoints: Qwik Start
- Using Apigee
- Managed Message Services
- Cloud Pub/Sub
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub: Qwik Start - Python
3. You Can’t Secure the Cloud, Right?
- Introduction to Security in the Cloud
- The Shared Security Model
- Encryption Options
- Authentication and Authorization with Cloud IAM
- Lab Intro User Authentication - Identity-Aware Proxy
- User Authentication: Identity-Aware Proxy
- Identify Best Practices for Authorization using Cloud IAM
- Cloud IAM: Qwik Start
- Demonstrate your capabilities further!