You will gain hands-on experience with the powerful Google Colab tool for machine learning and deep learning in this liveProject. Colab notebooks allow you to run your data science code in Google's cloud, taking advantage of Google's incredible hardware. You'll see how Colab works for yourself by running through simple machine learning tasks like data preprocessing, taking advantage of Colab's free GPU and TPU hardware acceleration capabilities, and training a classifier with Colab, scikit-learn, and PyTorch.
In this course, you will learn :
- Using Colab as a Jupyter Notebook
- Reading input from your Google Drive
- Utilizing Colab hardware acceleration capabilities
- Combining Colab with PyTorch
- Getting the most out of Colab’s free resources