In this course, you will :
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding in relation to scientific phenomena, facts, laws, definitions, concepts, theories;.
- scientific instruments and apparatus, including techniques of operation and aspects of safety;.
- scientific quantities and their determination;.
- scientific and technological applications with their social, economic and environmental implications..
- scientific vocabulary, terminology, conventions (including symbols, quantities and units contained in ‘Signs, Symbols and Systematics 16–19’, Association for Science Education, 2000 and the recommendations on terms, units and symbols in ‘Biological Nomenclature 4th Edition (2009)’ published by the Institute of Biology, in conjunction with the Association for Science Education);.