In this course, you will learn:
- The animal and plant kingdoms, as well as the eukaryotic cell.
- Heredity and evolution principles are discussed.
- The importance of meiosis and the formation of germ cells.
- The origins of sex and why there are (typically) two sexes
- The basic female-male conflict and how it influences form and behaviour.
- The fundamentals of embryonic development
- Plant evolution's impact on animal growth and the environment.
- From the eukaryotic cell to biodiversity
- Heredity and evolution
- Meiosis and gametogenesis
- Male and/or Female
- Embryonal development