In this course, you will learn:
- You will learn about the no-till system, which is a holistic approach to agriculture. This MOOC will focus on the relevance of food production in meeting the world population's demand for hydrates and proteins. The food production plan is based on two factors: increasing the productive area and/or increasing productivity on the same area by utilising various technologies.
- Crop and physical environment systems, as well as the components that make them up, are studied.
- Different tactics, such as crop elimination, the use of service crops, cover crops, and intercropping, will be used to address the physical environment, the soil system, and the importance of non-removal, conservation, and carbon increase. The climate, particularly in this context, the need of water management for more efficient water usage, crop nutrition, and the improvement of soil microorganisms that perform vital tasks in crop development.
- You will discover what a sustainable agriculture system is, the characteristics that it takes into account, its goals, and the benefits of implementing the programme at the end of this MOOC.
- The world agricultural production apparatus
- Direct sowing. Historical context and certified agriculture. Farms and productivity
- Direct sowing: Historical context and certified agriculture. Sustainability
- Direct sowing: Historical context and certified agriculture. The growing environment
- Direct sowing: Historical context and certified agriculture Biotechnology
- Direct sowing: Historical context and certified agriculture. Sustainable Agriculture Program -AAPRESID