In this course, you will learn:
- Organize strategic ideas derived from expert games in such a way that the participant can apply this knowledge in plans aimed at achieving its goals in a variety of contexts, through the recognition of thought patterns shaped by culture and those shaped by systematic problem-solving training in competition contexts.
- Heuristics and spontaneity
- Cognitive biases: (perception errors that have been studied)
- Decision-making neuropsychology
- The expert games
- Expert patterns
- Analysis and Action System