In this course, you will :
- Learn about the properties and characteristics of common data types such as strings, numerics, and arrays, as well as how to retrieve database information.
- Learn how to manipulate and query date and time objects, such as how to use the current timestamp in your queries, how to extract subfields from existing date and time fields, and what to expect when performing date and time arithmetic.
- Learn how to transform case, parse and truncate text, and extract substrings from larger strings to manipulate string and text data.
- An introduction to some of PostgreSQL's more advanced features, such as full-text search and extensions.
- Overview of Common Data Types
- Working with DATE/TIME Functions and Operators
- Parsing and Manipulating Text
- Full-text Search and PostgresSQL Extensions