In this course, you will learn :
- Learn the fundamentals of SharePoint 2016 search.
- In SharePoint 2016, create and configure a Search Service Application.
- Learn how to include a Search Results Web part.
- Learn how to include the Search Refiners Web part.
- Use the Query Suggestion feature to improve the search box.
- Improve Search Navigation.
- Learn how to limit the data in search results and only show what you want.
- Remove irrelevant search results.
- Overview of SharePoint 2016 Search
- Types of search crawls in SharePoint 2016
- Exploring Search Types in Central Admin
- Searching in SharePoint 2016 for the first time
- Configure Search Service Application
- Running a Full Crawl
- Exploring the search results
- Search results preferences
- Identifying unwanted results
- Removing unwanted results from search
- Configuring search to display results from a specific list or library
- Renaming the custom search results page
- How to add Search refiners
- Set custom Search page as the default search page
- What is Query Suggestions in Search?
- Creating a Query Suggestions file
- Importing a Query Suggestions File and enabling Search Suggestions