In this course, you will learn :
- Find out what Excel is and when it was created. Discover how to use Excel for data processing. This is an introductory module in which you will learn the fundamentals of Excel.
- Concentrate on cell referencing, a Data Wrangling concept. With the help of the illustrations in this module, learn the significance and types of cell references in the module.
- Learn how to make and use Excel tables and borders to organise and display data. Tables aid in the sorting and filtering of data in an Excel sheet.
- Learn how to perform these functions by following the examples on the screen.
- Experiment with sorting by following the example provided by the instructor in the module.
- Discover why we need Filtering and the distinctions between Sorting and Filtering. Learn how to use Filtering in a given data set and explore its applications.
- Learn about the various variables in Excel. Learn how to use the Date and Time functions in Excel, which are stored as a number representing the number of days. Learn how to use the function in various ways in Excel.
- Learn how to use the various Excel functions used in Descriptive Analytics. These functions include AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, MEDIAN, and others, which you will learn about in this module. Descriptive analytics is the process of analysing data to discover meaningful patterns that can be used to make better decisions.
- Introduction to Excel
- Cell Referencing in Excel
- Tables and Borders in Excel
- Basic Functions and Formula in Excel
- Sorting in Excel
- Filtering in Excel
- Date and Time in Excel
- If-Else condition in Excel
- General Functions in Descriptive Analysis in Excel