In this course, you will learn :
- You will understand the distinction between concentration and meditation.
- You will understand how to prepare your body to be comfortable and relaxed while meditating.
- You will understand how to deal with internal and external distractions while practising meditation.
- You will be familiar with the six major types of meditation.
- You will have started a meditation journal to track your progress and growth.
- What is Meditation?
- Concentration Vs. Meditation
- How to Handle Distraction
- Reflecting on your Experience with Meditation
- 6 Techniques for a Successful Meditation
- 4 Ways to Prepare for Meditation Practice
- Moving Before Stillness: Prepare to Meditate
- The Major Types of Meditation
- Meditation Journaling
- Part 1:Concentration on Breath
- Part 2: Mindfulness
- Part 3: Loving Kindness
- Part 4: Mantra
- Part 5: Visualization
- Part 6: Chakra Affirmations
- Meditation Journal: Reflecting on Your Meditation Experience
- Integrating Meditation Into Daily Life: Mini Meditations
- Conclusion: Keep Up the Momentum!