In this course, you will learn:
- You can learn about useful features that are not surprisingly known.
- You can logically learn features such as Promise, this, call, and apply.
- You can learn about the latest implementation methods using ES6, ES7, and ES8.
- Learn about this
- Learn about the apply, call, bind
- Learn about arrow functions
- Learn about closures
- Let's master the spread syntax
- Let's master split assignment
- Let's use tagged template literals
- Let's master the loop
- Let's master loop 2
- Learn about asynchronous operations 1 (callback function)
- Learn about asynchronous operations 2 (Promise function)
- Learn about asynchronous operations 3 (Await / Async function)
- Part.1 Basic usage of objects
- Part.2 Multiple objects and constructor functions
- Part.3 Constructor and prototype
- Part.4 About the prototype chain
- Part.5 Prototype and inheritance
- Part.6 Rewrite prototype to class