In this course, you will learn :
- Outline the essential elements of EDM.
- Explain how to use EDM to create high-quality electronic music Recognise and apply numerous plugins to create music arrangements from chord progressions to leading melody
- Describe the structure of an electronic dance music track's drop development.
- Determine the dominant harmonic style used in future bass EDM tracks.
- Describe the many plugins that are utilised to make music patterns.
- Explain how music producers use plugins to create a song.
- Discuss the development of the drop and main melody in the software mixer console.
- Determine the many strategies for honing your melody and chord progression talents.
- Recognise how to properly use FL Studio 20 plugins to make catchy tracks.
1. FL Studio for EDM Beat-making
- FL Studio for EDM Beat-making - Learning Outcomes
- Presenting Electronic Music Producers
- Building the Piano Chords with FL Studio
- Developing Main Chords and Music Melody
- FL Studio for EDM Beat-making - Lesson Summary
2. Tweaks for HQ Music Producers
- Tweaks for HQ Music Producers - Learning Outcomes
- Creating Percussion Baseline and Music Flow
- Mastering FL Studio for HQ Music Production
- Tweaks for HQ Music Producers - Lesson Summary