In this course you willl learn :
- Discover how to use Firebase. Firebase is an app development platform that offers developers a variety of tools as well as a scalable infrastructure to help them create high-quality apps.
- teach you how to allow users to login, store data about them, and receive notifications
- Learn how to secure and add permissions to your data using Firebase's Security and Rules language.
- Firebase Remote Config allows you to tune and customise your app without publishing a new version. Finally, we'll give you a quick overview of Firebase Analytics so you can start collecting data right away.
- You will have an iOS application that can store and share data between different users in real time, as well as authenticate and authorise those users, by the end of this course.
- Why Choose Firebase
- Creating a Firebase Project
- Reading and Writing using Firebase Realtime Database and Authentication
- Storing Data
- Leveraging Analytics to Improve User Engagement
- Notifications and Remote Config
- Introduction to Cloud Functions for Firebase
- Deploy Cloud Functions using the Firebase CLI
- Extend mobile app functionality with server-side code