In this course you will learn :
- Learn how to use Firebase Analytics, a free and unlimited analytics solution, to expand an app's user base.
- understand who your users are and how they interact with your app
- You can then use this data to make informed decisions about how difficult a level in a game should be, where to place an advertisement, or what products to stock.
- Using the Firebase console, investigate the app's actual usage data. Following that, you'll discover how simple it is to integrate Firebase Analytics into an app and quickly gain insights.
- Learn how to improve your app and grow your user base by integrating Firebase Crash Reporting, Firebase Remote Config, and Firebase Dynamic Links with Firebase Analytics.
- Have an app that records how users interact with it by the end of this course, and you'll know how to use that data to improve performance. You'll have the necessary foundation to apply Firebase Analytics to your own apps.
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Introduction to Firebase Analytics
- Implementing In-App Analytics
- Analytics Integration