In this course, you will learn :
- Recognizing the significance of gaining a financial perspective.
- Identifying and applying fundamental accounting and financial principles
- Recognizing a company's financial statements and comprehending how they reflect the company's position and performance.
- Learning the fundamentals of financial statement analysis.
- Using financial data to aid in strategic and operational decision-making.
- Planning and budgeting to allocate resources effectively and efficiently.
- Introduction to Financial Analysis - The "Why?"
- Financial Analysis of Organizations
- Financial Analysis of Scenarios and Decisions