In this course, you will learn:
- How primary financial statements are built and what types of information are collected in each statement How cash and earnings differ and how to use that knowledge to manage growth effectively
- How to compute important performance ratios and utilise them to analyse your company's performance
- How to make a financial projection to help you better manage your firm and show it to potential investors and creditors.
- Balance Sheet and Transaction Analysis
- Income Statement and Cash Flows
- Ratio Analysis