In this course, you will :
- Recognize the concept of market efficiency.
- Obtain an overview of bond-related issues such as bond type, return (yield to maturity), and default risk.
- Understanding the valuation of stocks using the method of relative valuation (multiples) Understanding the sources of capital that financial companies use to fund their projects Understanding two of the most critical decisions that companies must make: whether to pay dividends and, if so, how much
- Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting
- Finance for Managers
- Corporate Finance Essentials