In this course,
- You will learn foundations of financial accounting information.
- You will start your journey with a general overview of what financial accounting information is and the main financial statements.
- You will then learn how to code financial transactions in financial accounting language. In the meantime,
- You will learn about the most important concept in contemporary financial accounting: accrual accounting. You will then critically analyze how firms recognize revenues.
- Finally, you will finish the course with an analysis of accounting for short-term assets where you will go into detail on how firms account for accounts receivables and inventories.