In this course, you will learn
- Accounting for property plant and Equipment.
- Recording the purchase of plant assets.
- Journalizing a lump sum purchase of fixed assets.
- Straight line method of calculating depreciation.
- Double declining method of calculating depreciation.
- Units of production method of calculating depreciation.
- Calculating deprecation for a part of a mouth or year.
- Recording capital expenditures and revenue expenditures.
- Accounting for a change in accounting estimate related to depreciable assets.
- Recording the disposal of property plant and equipment.
- Key accounting terms related to plant assets.
- The accounting cycle.