In this course, you will :
1. Equity: Here's everything you need to know.
- What exactly is an equity share?
- How do you make gains from equity investments?
- Taxation of gains on equity investments
- How does the stock market works?
- Why do companies issue equity shares to the public?
- What are the risk associated with equity
- How to start investing in equity
- What is the definition of equity as an asset class? How do you make money when you invest in equity?
- Why do corporations issue equity shares to the general public?
- Understanding the IPO concept.
- Buying your first stock - Demat account and trading account explained, as well as the entire trade cycle
- Understanding the risks associated with equity investing and how to manage them.
- There are three major factors you should be aware of before investing in equity.
- Earnings from equity investments are taxed.
- Using common sense to solve the puzzle of understanding stocks.
- Suggested Books to Begin Learning About Equity Investing