In this course, you will :
- Set up Facebook ads yourself, including visuals and videos.
- Track and measure conversions.
- Tweak ads for optimum performance.
- Get results, on a budget.
- Properly research, target and set up your ads so you are not wasting a single penny!.
- Quickly identify and drop ineffective campaigns.
Facebook advertising is one of the most effective tools that will help you grow your business in 2020!
Through this fun, entry level, course, you will learn the practical steps to follow in order to build your Facebook ad and get results!
My goal is to help you get as much traffic as you possibly can online, through the power of Facebook advertising.
By The End Of This Course, You Will
Know the best ad type to select, for you
Know how to build a lead generation ad (to build your email list)
Know how to build a conversion ad
Be able to launch a retargeting ad (this is where the magic happens)
Understand ad basics such as how to duplicate an ad, make edits and check ad performance
Have your conversion readings set up, just the way you like them
Know the Facebook best practice steps that will help you achieve better ad results
Computer with Internet connection
Facebook business page (public figure, local business, company, brand, etc.)
Research completed (so you know your keywords and target audience, have your visuals or videos ready to go, and have an idea of what your ads should say to perform well)
No previous Facebook ads knowledge needed!
Top reasons to take this course:
· If you are new to Facebook ads, this is an extremely step-by-step course with lots of details and examples. It is a very thorough program for those at a beginner level.
· The instructor is a digital marketing expert who has run multiple ad accounts for various clients in a variety of industries
Course Goal: to help you easily create Facebook ads that get results, without a large budget, without the hassle and without needing to hire a marketing professional!
- Entrepreneurs and business owners looking to generate leads or sales online
- Students who have little to no experience setting up Facebook ads