In this course, you will learn :
- How to use practical frameworks to apply Marcus Aurelius' meditations in everyday life.
- Integrity, Value Discovery, Character Development, Understanding the Nature of Existence, Emotional Understanding, Conscious Development, and Rational Thinking
- Psychological frameworks for implementing Marcus Aurelius' meditations.
- Marcus Aurelius' self-help theories about meditation.
- Meditations is a seemingly random collection of thoughts spread across 12 notebooks; this course distils the key recurring themes.
- Integrity & Works of Dr John Demartini
- Human Decency & Buddhism
- Mild Temper, Character & Psycho Cybernetics
- Metta Bhavana Meditation
- Manliness & Works of Joseph Campbell
- on Education & the 5% Rule
- on Living accordance with nature
- On Wrong Thinking and Cause & Effect
- on Indifference & Developing Equanimity
- on Work ethics & vacations
- on Unhappiness & Discontentment
- on Penetrating Mind & Satipatthana Sutta
- on Solitude Retreat
- on Change, Impermanence & Vipassana
- On Seeking Appreciation & Irrational Thinking
- On protecting mind