In this course, you will learn:
- Provide the relevant biographical and historical resources to place Nietzsche's work in context.
- To illuminate the inner workings of the work, the springs of writing: how human experience is transformed into philosophical matter; how the political, cultural, and scientific environments are treated philosophically in Nietzsche's works.
- Understand the work's structure: recognise the motifs that appear in different forms in different works.
- Recognize the cultural and philosophical concerns at the heart of his Christian morality critique.
- There are a few misconceptions about Nietzsche's work that need to be cleared up.