In this course, you will learn :
- Participants will learn the fundamentals of English that are frequently used in a professional setting where they will need it in the workplace.
- Learning about the topic of Business Communication Features.
- Learning About Email And Emerging Social Media For Various Communicative Purposes
- Learning About Conveying Negative And Positive Messages
- Understanding the Subject of Persuasive Messages: Sales Correspondence and Job Applications
- Learning About Persuasive Messages: Inquiry And Invitation Messages
- Learning About Formal Business Reports/Proposals
- Learning the Public Speaking Topic: Speech Purpose
- Writing Your Speech: Learning the Topic of Public Speaking.
- Delivery Techniques in Public Speaking is a topic that many people are interested in learning about.
- Learning about Technical Presentation Techniques.
- Understanding the Subject of Business Meetings and Negotiations
- Features of Business Communications
- Email & Emerging Social Media
- Deliver Negative & Goodwill Message
- Persuasive Messages : Sales Correspondence and Job Applications
- Persuasive Messages : Enquiry and Invitation Messages
- Formal Business Report or Proposal
- What is Public Speaking
- Public Speaking : Writing Your Speech
- Public Speaking : Delivery of Your Speech
- Technical Presentations
- Business Meetings and Negotiation