In this course, you will learn :
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Networks using different Consensus (PoW, PoA)
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
- Blockchain foundational concepts
- Ethereum Blockchain & Using the wallet for interacting with Network
- Ethereum Clients, Network & Geth
- Getting ready to write Solidity contracts | Truffle v4.x
- Ethereum smart contract development using Solidity
- Contract Design Patterns
- Private Blockchain Network
- Implementing an ERC20 Token