In this course, you will learn:
- The scientific foundation, concepts, and vocabulary required for effective communication with bioinformaticians, statisticians, and data scientists.
- In the practise sessions, you will have first-hand experience with a computational analysis.
- An opportunity to undertake fundamental research on your own (utilizing existing tools, not programming new ones).
- A sufficient background in order to pursue further study, research, or training in this discipline.
- Finally, the ability to serve your patients with better, more tailored medicine.
- The Data Revolution in Medicine
- Biological Sequence Analysis
- Biological Databases and How to Search Them
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Medical Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Systems Biology
- Human Genomic Variations
- Cancer as a Genomic Disease