In this course, you will :
- Learn how to prepare for an academic discussion with classmates and how to effectively lead a discussion.
- Learn how to work effectively in group projects, which are a common type of assignment in many university classes, as well as what to say in small talk with classmates or others.
- Learn how to give an impromptu speech as well as how to plan and deliver a formal presentation in class.
- Learn to write effectively in a variety of academic formats, particularly essays and longer research papers.
- Learn how to choose a topic for a paper, how to find reliable resources for writing it, and how to organise your ideas so that they communicate clearly and meet your professors' expectations.
- Speaking Skills for University Success
- Writing Skills for University Success
- Study Skills for University Success