In this course, you will :
- Discuss preceptor roles and responsibilities.
- Identify methods to assess learner needs and styles
- Design effective clinical teaching and clinical learning experiences.
- Facilitate students' critical thinking and clinical decision making
- Discuss legal issues applicable to precepting student nurses
- Apply principles of effective communication and conflict resolution to the clinical learning experience.
- Apply principles of diversity and inclusivity in the role of clinical preceptor