In this course, you will learn:
- Identify technical business prospects and build unique digital or technical business concepts using cutting-edge approaches for the creation of successful company models.
- To create the competitive strategy, assess the attractiveness of the sector in which you plan to compete, identify the major resources that the project requires, as well as the primary forms of value generation.
- Manage digital marketing tools and arrange your operations with a well-designed manufacturing process that ensures the quality of the service or product given.
- Organize, plan, and manage the human resources required for the company's growth.
- Understand the legal and tax requirements for starting and growing a business, as well as the legal aspects unique to digital firms.
- Conduct an economic-financial analysis to establish the project's economic viability, and learn about various financing choices for technology companies.
- Entrepreneurship and business opportunity
- Development of innovative business
- Strategic analysis and competitive strategy
- Marketing and operations
- Organizational, legal and economic aspects of the business