In this course, you will :
- What an electric circuit is and the fundamental quantities in circuits like voltage and current.
- The differences between direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC).
- What resistors, capacitors, and inductors are and how they are used in electric circuits.
- Sources of electricity in electric circuits.
- Simplification of resistive, capacitive, and inductive circuits.
- Basic circuit analysis techniques using Kirchhoff's voltage and current laws, nodal analysis, and loop analysis.
- Advanced circuit analysis techniques such as the superposition theorem, Thévenin's theorem, and Norton's theorem.
- Analysis of first-order circuits during transients.
- Concepts for AC circuit analysis such as admittance and reactance.
- Complete analysis of AC circuits.