Entity-Relationship modeling in the Database management system is a technique used to determine the graphical relationship between the entities(entity is an abstract about which we want to store the information in our database). It is used by Software companies to design and present the database model for there clients.It enables to revise and make corrections to the model as many times as possible without wasting money ,moreover it helps to create an efficient physical database design which meets the clients requirements. E-R modeling is very important for the programmers to build extraordinary web or mobile app that requires database to store user defined data.Adopting this method helps the programmers achieve great success with there application.What you will learn in this course:
- Basic concepts and definitions.
- Build a model
- Transform a model into physical database design
- You will be able to design an efficient database for any application.
- You need not spare much time as the course is very short.
- This course is absolutely for beginners.