In this course, you will learn:
- How to Recognize Global Food System Characteristics.
- Global Food Systems are influenced by a variety of factors.
- How to tell the difference between value chain and supply chain thinking.
- The characteristics of agri-food markets, how supply and demand are influenced, and how they differ from other markets.
- The involvement of external elements in global food systems, agribusiness, and value chains, such as population and income growth, globalisation, climate change, technology, and international trade.
- How can the consumer's position in the food system, markets, and value chains be recognised?
- Global food systems and value chains
- Agribusiness market dynamics
- The role of the consumer
- Your next steps