In this course, you will learn:
- To achieve targeted business outcomes, use a business experimentation cycle.
- Develop iterative, small-loop experiments that promote continuous improvement using operational procedures, modular design, and agile approaches.
- Small-loop experiments can be driven via operational processes, modular design, and agile approaches.
- Identify the need for Big-loop experiments, which are used to promote disruptive change, and manage the risks that come with them.
- Manage the knowledge interfaces amongst the many specialists participating in the g Big-loop experiments.
- Organize your technical and organizational infrastructures to enable large-scale experimentation.