In this course, you will :
- Understand the concept of Docker On Windows.
- Recognize how Docker on Windows is the same as Linux Containers.
- Discover what Hyper-V containers are.
- Understand Server Containers in depth.
- Recognize namespace isolations.
1. Hyper-V containers with Windows 10
- Making Windows container for Docker to work
- Understanding Hyper-V Containers for Windows
- Installing IIS On Hyper-V Containers
2. Windows 2016 Server Containers
- An Introduction to Windows Server 2016 Container in-depth
- Installing and working with Windows Server Container
- Working with File System Isolations
- Understanding Namespace isolation indepth
- Working with Process Isolations
- Crash course - Making life easy with cycle.io
- Network Isolations
- Working with SQL Server 2016 with SQL Server Images from docker hub
3. Scaling out with Docker on Windows as a Microservices
- Scaling out with Docker on Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10
- Working with Docker file and deploying EARS reporting in container