In this course, you will :
- guides you through a client brief and how to create a moodboard to visualise a client's needs.
- Learn how to make lettering compositions in capital letters to sketch the initial design on paper.
- Learn how to import your sketch into Illustrator and use the PaintBrush tool to give your design an organic look.
- shows you how to import your vector lettering composition into Cinema 4D and use the Extrude and Volume tools to create a 3D model.
- Learn how to use lighting and other visual effects to enhance your scene.
- demonstrates how to make an eye-catching textured material by mixing real acrylic paint and adding it to your digital 3D design before rendering it with Redshift.
1. Mood Board and Sketching
- Project Brief and Mood Board
- Sketching the Composition on Paper
- Moving to Illustrator
2. Working on Cinema 4D
- Basic Modelling
- Basic Lighting and Materials
- Creating Textured Material Using Real Acrylic Paint
- Applying Acrylic Material and Rendering